Electrical Repair in New Rochelle
Trustworthy Electricians Ready to Help
Our team of electrical repair experts can be there supporting you at the drop of a hat to handle your trickiest electrical repairs, which are backed by our U-Win Guarantee. Our superior guarantee promises complete satisfaction and covers our labor, parts, and craftsmanship for 2 years from your date of service. We also ensure our electricians are extensively trained to deliver a high-quality experience every time.
Call (917) 979-5816 or request an appointment online to speak with our New Rochelle electricians and get more information about our electrical repair services.
How Do You Know If You Have an Electrical Repair Emergency?
Did you know that an electrical emergency can be as dangerous as a blazing electrical fire but as subtle as a warm outlet? While both examples are cause for concern, you may not be aware that your home is currently at risk of an emergency. Check out our list below and keep a lookout for these warning signs.
Some instances of electrical emergencies include:
- Unexplained burning smells around an outlet
- A damp electrical panel in your home
- A hot or warm electrical outlet or switch
- Constantly tripping circuit breakers
- Unexplained, temporary power loss in your home
- Strange buzzing sounds coming from an outlet, switch, or breaker panel
If you notice any of these subtle signs, call our electricians in New Rochelle. We are available 24-hours a day to tackle your most hazardous issues or answer any questions you have. You don’t have time to wait, and we won’t make you.
5 Ways to Avoid an Electrical Disaster
Having an expert electrician available when emergencies happen can give you peace of mind. We can’t be with you all the time to ensure your home is protected against risks, but we can make sure you have the knowledge to safeguard your family. Review the list below for ways to avoid an emergency, and if you have questions, please call us at (917) 979-5816.
5 ways to avoid an electrical emergency include:
- Ensuring your home’s electrical is up to code
- Checking extension cords for wear and tear or frays
- Keeping extension cords out of high-traffic areas
- Limiting the use of electrical cords in every room
- Replacing faulty electrical equipment (or having a professional do it for you)
While these tips can help you avoid emergencies, it’s essential to have a licensed electrician available to help you navigate repairs. Our team can deliver an exceptional client experience and comprehensive, customer-centered services at an honest price.
We’re New Rochelle Residents’ First Choice
With so many local electricians out there, finding someone with the professionalism, skills, and dedication to deliver a memorable experience can be difficult. We’re your specialized electricians who value your time and customize our service offerings to suit your needs. However, those aren’t the only reasons we’re the local community’s first choice for electrical repair.
Residents prefer our services because:
- We stand by the work we do and guarantee your satisfaction.
- We hire electricians who know the area and treat you like a valued neighbor.
- We provide straightforward, upfront pricing.
- We thoroughly train our electricians, who are also licensed, insured, and local.
- We arrive on time, or your service is entirely free.
- We use industry-leading, state-of-the-art equipment to address your situation.
When your home is in crisis due to an electrical disaster, let us be your trusted partner in providing you with New Rochelle electrical repairs.
Call our expert electricians today at (917) 979-5816 or request an appointment online for fast and affordable assistance.