Common Electrical Problems
Mister Sparky® Fixes it All!
At Mister Sparky®, our team of experienced electricians have seen it all! Whether you need a simple electrical repair, emergency service, or a complete rewiring of your home, we’re ready to help! Electrical work must be done by a professional for two simple reasons: it needs to work, and it needs to be safe. While we understand the appeal of DIY electrical work, our team of electricians knows how to do the job right the first time while making sure their work is not a fire hazard!
Call us today for help with your electrical problems. Our highly-trained electricians handle anything from rewiring to complex installations!
Flickering Lights or Dimming Bulbs
When you have a light that flickers constantly, it could be a sign of an electrical problem. After making sure a bulb isn’t damaged, loose, or in need of replacement, the next step is to call our professional electricians. Flickering lights can be caused by an issue with your wiring and could be an earlier indicator of an electrical emergency.
Tripping Circuit Breakers
Circuit breakers are important parts of your home because they help prevent your electrical components from overheating. If circuit breakers frequently trip at your home, it could be a sign of an inadequate circuit, a faulty appliance, or an issue with your wiring.
If you are shocked every time you touch an appliance or switch in your home, it could be an indicator that your wiring needs an inspection. Our electricians are ready to verify the safety of your home’s wiring.
If you have outlets that don’t work, spark, or have a burning odor, it’s time to call Mister Sparky®! Outlets can fail because of loose or old wires. Additionally, your outlet should not feel warm during or after use.
As with outlets, a switch should not feel warm. Additionally, any crackling noises, sparks, or variations in lighting should not occur when touching a switch. Electricians ought to replace faulty switches immediately because they represent a risk of injury or fire.
Our Electricians Handle All Your Home’s Needs!
If you are having an issue with any aspect of your home’s electrical systems, it’s time to call Mister Sparky®. Electricity is one of the most amazing aspects of modern life, but it can also be one of the most dangerous! Our professional electricians undergo years of training so they can do the job right and safe the first time! We’re always on time, locally owned and operated, and we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Give us a call at (800) 906-4577 if you’re unsure about your home’s electrical needs. We’re ready to answer your questions 24/7 or schedule an appointment to take a look for ourselves.
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
"We had a great experience with Mister Sparky's Varick Harris who diagnosed and fixed a very tricky electrical problem for us. He was smart, personable and a pleasure to do business with. Can't ..."- Bartol Stone Read More
"We called Mister Sparky and they came fast. Roberto diagnosed our entire house quickly, answered all my questions, walked me through the entire issue, and fixed everything in a timely manner. He ..."- David D. Read More
"Very Professional. Courteous. Fair. Pricing. Neatly dressed, wore foot coverings over shoes to protect flooring."- Patricia T. Read More
"Thomas was dispatched to my house in Royal Harbor to identify and repair what appeared to be a bad circuit. After arriving, he was quickly at work up in the attic, down in the family room, and in the ..."- Pud P. Read More
"I had previously written a review on 05/01/2022 but could not locate it. I had to be sure that both Jason Wallner and Jimmy Kelling were recognized for their professionalism and satisfactory services ..."- Yolanda N. Read More
"We needed a 110v outlet installed for an upcoming gas range installation.. Thanks so much, Chris & Vince, for a great job. Well done."- Mark & Fran I. Read More