Smoke Detector Services
Protect Your Home with Our Smoke Detector Services
Some of the most overlooked safety devices in homes are smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. They are the best life-saving investment for your home and your family. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors have saved the lives of countless people. Since fires and carbon monoxide leaks aren’t uncommon, you must protect your home from deadly gases and smoke. If you need to install smoke detectors in your home, contact the team of electricians at Mister Sparky®. We care about you, your home, and your safety, so we are always ready to help you.
We back up our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call our smoke detector experts today at (800) 906-4577 to schedule an appointment!
Maintain Your Smoke Detectors
While we strongly recommend carbon monoxide detectors, only smoke detectors are mandatory. This device can save the life of your entire family in a matter of seconds because they provide early warning to help prevent fire fatalities.
The National Fire Protection Agency recommends your smoke detectors be replaced every five years to ensure the reliability of all of the components. It's also important to have your detectors hardwired with a battery backup for emergencies. Mister Sparky electricians are experts in installing smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home. Our expert technicians are happy to advise you on the best unit for your home and help you maintain a schedule for maintenance and battery replacement.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be a serious threat to your health. Of all of the poisoning death causes in the United States, carbon monoxide poisoning is one of the most common. If undetected, this leaking gas can kill an entire family in a matter of hours or minutes. Because it lacks color, taste, and odor, it is among the most dangerous home hazards—however, carbon monoxide poisoning is 100% preventable with a detector. Installing reputable carbon monoxide detectors can be the literal difference between life and death.
Some of the most common systems within a home can release carbon monoxide, including:
- Gas range
- Gas clothes dryer
- Water heater
- Gas or wood fireplace
- Space heaters
- Car exhaust
- Charcoal grills
- Clogged chimneys or flues
It's important to install carbon monoxide detectors properly on every floor of your home and outside every bedroom. It's also essential to have a service expert like Mister Sparky® to repair any smoke or carbon monoxide issues right away.
Call Our Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Detector Experts
Homeowners with questions or concerns regarding smoke detector or carbon monoxide detector placement, installations, or repair should contact our electricians. Our technicians are licensed and trained to handle any electrical project, no matter how big or small. You will want to ensure that your smoke detector is installed accurately because these devices are essential in moments of need. We respect your home and your time, so we guarantee on-time arrivals to scheduled appointments.
Call our smoke detector experts today at (800) 906-4577 to schedule an appointment!
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
Sparks Fly Between Us and Our Customers
"We had a great experience with Mister Sparky's Varick Harris who diagnosed and fixed a very tricky electrical problem for us. He was smart, personable and a pleasure to do business with. Can't ..."- Bartol Stone Read More
"We called Mister Sparky and they came fast. Roberto diagnosed our entire house quickly, answered all my questions, walked me through the entire issue, and fixed everything in a timely manner. He ..."- David D. Read More
"Very Professional. Courteous. Fair. Pricing. Neatly dressed, wore foot coverings over shoes to protect flooring."- Patricia T. Read More
"Thomas was dispatched to my house in Royal Harbor to identify and repair what appeared to be a bad circuit. After arriving, he was quickly at work up in the attic, down in the family room, and in the ..."- Pud P. Read More
"I had previously written a review on 05/01/2022 but could not locate it. I had to be sure that both Jason Wallner and Jimmy Kelling were recognized for their professionalism and satisfactory services ..."- Yolanda N. Read More
"We needed a 110v outlet installed for an upcoming gas range installation.. Thanks so much, Chris & Vince, for a great job. Well done."- Mark & Fran I. Read More