Electrical Repair Service
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Two Years After Electric Repair Service
Electrical problems usually come out of nowhere, leaving you wondering how you’ll get your lights back on so your household can function again. From faulty electrical system installation to lack of long-term maintenance, there are various reasons why your electricity isn’t working properly. And sometimes, it may be an issue that’s affecting your entire neighborhood, not just your home. All you know is that you need a professional to ensure it’s back on immediately to safeguard your family’s comfort and health.
At Mister Sparky®, HOME OF THE BIG RED TRUCK™, we have the knowledge and skills to provide affordable and effective residential electrical repair. We always offer the highest quality repair services that protect your home and keep your electrical system working effectively. Our industry-trained electricians follow the strictest safety and technical standards that deliver on our promise to make it right if you’re not completely satisfied with our work.
Types of Electrical Repair Services We Provide
When you call Mister Sparky® for electrical repair, you can rest assured that you’re getting straight forward pricing and comprehensive professional service every time.
Emergency Electrical Repairs
Emergencies can happen at a moment’s notice, and you should have a team that’s on your side ready to offer exceptional and affordable repair services. Whether you’re dealing with a complete loss of power or you have an electrical fire on your hands, our team can be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can always rely on our emergency electricians to come prepared with advanced tools and years of experience to take care of emergencies day or night.
Faulty Interior and Exterior Wiring Repair
Sometimes, all measures are not followed to ensure a properly working electrical system when a home is built. This might have saved money on the front-end, but now you have to deal with the more costly aftermath. Not only can faulty wiring be an annoying inconvenience, but it’s also a significant safety hazard. Our trained technicians want to assess and repair all of your home’s potentially faulty interior and exterior wiring.
If something goes wrong with your electricity, the first place to check is the circuit breaker. As an important component in the function and management of your electricity, malfunctioning circuit breakers can be a huge burden with the potential to start a fire. Our team of experts offers cost-effective repair services that keep your circuit breaker working efficiently.
Power Outages and Power Surges
Power outages and surges usually aren’t isolated incidences. If you’re dealing with a prolonged power outage, chances are your entire neighborhood is experiencing the same thing. When just your home is dealing with a power outage, we’re the professional electricians you call to repair the problem promptly and safely.
Electrical Panels Repair
As your reliable home electricians, we provide electrical panel repair when your appliances aren’t running at full capacity, or your lights flicker unexpectedly. There are several other signs that you may need your electrical panel repaired, including consistently tripped breakers, overheated conductors, and so much more. Fortunately, our team at Mister Sparky® can evaluate the problem and present options for you.
Having a generator as backup power if your electricity goes out is essential to your home’s operation. However, when your generator malfunctions, One Hour Electric™ is who you call to provide generator repair services. Our technicians are skilled at detecting the issue and problem-solving to present solutions that won’t leave you in the dark.
Ceiling Fan Repair
Even though we’re residential electrical repair experts, we can also support you when you’re experiencing issues with devices powered by electricity like your ceiling fans. Installing a ceiling fan at home can be complicated, especially if you’ve never done it before. Connecting the correct wires may prove to be a challenge, leaving you with a fan that doesn’t turn on. We’re here to repair your ceiling fan so that you can enjoy fresh air circulating throughout your home.
Get a quote on your repair work at (800) 906-4577, or contact us online to learn more.
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
Smoke Detector Repair
Smoke detectors are vital devices that ensure your family’s safety in the event of a fire. Having properly working smoke detectors can save lives, and we’re the team to ensure they work for the long haul. Even if you need your smoke detectors replaced throughout your home, you can trust that our licensed and certified electricians will be there promptly to help.
Electrical Switches and Outlet Repair
Without electrical switches and outlets, how would you turn on lights in rooms, power your essential household appliances, and pass the time on your favorite smart device? These activities are virtually impossible (and potentially dangerous) when you have malfunctioning switches and outlets in your home. We offer electrical switches and outlet repair services to provide safe and functional power delivery.
Whether you’re trying to set a mood on your backyard patio or provide adequate light sources throughout your home, lighting plays a significant role in your home’s function and aesthetic. We can deliver lighting repair solutions that give you the peace of mind you deserve in and outside your home.
Indoor Lighting Repair
In a modern world, you shouldn’t have to do without indoor lights that help you keep life moving forward. When you have indoor lighting issues, we’re your preferred team. We can help install and repair lighting that fits your lifestyle at a price you can afford. Let us help make indoor lighting issues a thing of the past.
Outdoor Lighting Repair
Illuminating the exterior of your home creates security for your family and safety for guests as they make their way to your front door. We can provide landscape lighting and repair and installation that meet the industry’s highest standards. With our experienced technicians supporting your repair needs, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoor space all year long.
Fault Location and Repair
Our team is highly skilled in the practice of fault location and repair to keep electrical faults from putting your family’s health and safety at risk. We can locate the fault quickly and avoid further disruption to your day. With this type of electrical repair service, we show our diligent and strategic problem-solving skills.
Sparks Fly Between Us and Our Customers
"We had a great experience with Mister Sparky's Varick Harris who diagnosed and fixed a very tricky electrical problem for us. He was smart, personable and a pleasure to do business with. Can't ..."- Bartol Stone Read More
"We called Mister Sparky and they came fast. Roberto diagnosed our entire house quickly, answered all my questions, walked me through the entire issue, and fixed everything in a timely manner. He ..."- David D. Read More
"Very Professional. Courteous. Fair. Pricing. Neatly dressed, wore foot coverings over shoes to protect flooring."- Patricia T. Read More
"Thomas was dispatched to my house in Royal Harbor to identify and repair what appeared to be a bad circuit. After arriving, he was quickly at work up in the attic, down in the family room, and in the ..."- Pud P. Read More
"I had previously written a review on 05/01/2022 but could not locate it. I had to be sure that both Jason Wallner and Jimmy Kelling were recognized for their professionalism and satisfactory services ..."- Yolanda N. Read More
"We needed a 110v outlet installed for an upcoming gas range installation.. Thanks so much, Chris & Vince, for a great job. Well done."- Mark & Fran I. Read More
Other Electrical Issues We Fix
We are the team you call when you need unique electrical repair solutions, from repairing everything from dimmers to carbon monoxide detectors. There’s virtually no electrical job that we can’t handle. And the best part is we offer straight forward pricing on all electrical repairs.
- Buzzing Noises - Any kind of buzzing noise coming from your outlets or switches is cause for concern. This could signify loose wires in the connection, causing them to vibrate and make that familiar buzzing sound. If you hear any strange humming noises at outlets or switches, turn off the power to that switch or outlet and call us immediately.
- Aluminum Wiring - Homes built between 1960 and 1970 may have an electrical system with aluminum wiring, which has been tied to fires as the wiring ages. Your vintage home may be charming, but there could be hidden issues lurking behind the walls that only a professional electrician should handle.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection - With zero odor or color, carbon monoxide could be wafting through your home undetected at this very moment. One of the only ways to be aware of these toxic fumes is to have a functioning carbon monoxide detector. If your sensor is on the fritz, this creates a life-threatening situation for everyone living in your home. Let our expertly trained technicians repair your carbon monoxide detector today.
- Dimming or Flickering House Lights - Do you need assistance with your dimmer and flicker lights in and outside your home? You can contact our on-time electricians to support you with dimming or flicker house lighting repair services to help you create the visual appeal you’ve always wanted.
Get a quote on your repair work at (800) 906-4577, or contact us online to learn more.
How Much Will Electrical Repairs Cost?
One of the first things customers ask us is, “how much will electrical repairs cost?” Honestly, the answer depends on the types of electrical repair services being completed and the parts involved. Electrical repairs such as panel replacement and entire home rewiring can be a bit more expensive than replacing a switch or an outlet because of the extensive work involved. Regardless of your need, our team will always discuss your options and our strategic plan before any work actually starts. We will always provide you with open and transparent communication so that you’re aware of the costs before the final bill arrives.
Is It Safe to Do Your Own Electric Repairs?
Questions like “is it safe to do your own electrical repairs?” are ones we see quite often. Do-it-yourself electrical repairs are never a good idea unless you’re a licensed and certified electrician with experience handling the type of repair you need. You should hire an experienced electrician for any home repairs to save on back-end expenses and help you avoid life-threatening accidents.
Why Hire a Highly Trained Electric Repairman to Perform an Repairs
Electrical repair is more than just replacing light switches or checking tripped breakers. It involves hazardous work that only a highly trained and certified professional should take care of for you. If you’re thinking about DIY electrical projects, check out reasons below to avoid them and why you should hire an electrician.
- Safety - Safety is the cornerstone of our business. Your and your family’s safety is paramount and can be at risk if you do electrical repairs yourself. You could accidentally start a fire or electrocute yourself. This is why we always recommend you contact us if you need a repair, installation, or replacement immediately.
- Experience - With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we have the knowledge and aptitude for fixing virtually any electrical problem you can think of. Our experience also means that you can trust that you will be 100% satisfied with our work.
- Licensed - Anyone who works on your electrical system should be licensed to ensure everything is up to code and follows strict standards. Without a license, any electrical work completed could be considered illegal and subject to problems. All of our electricians are licensed to work on your system and provide a worry-free experience.
- Quality Work - Performing complex electrical tasks yourself may result in unintentional faulty work that causes your system to malfunction. With our team and U-Win Guarantee, we assure you our workmanship is high quality, and we’ll fix any of our work that doesn’t meet your expectations free of charge.
- Timely - One of the guarantees we always honor is “We’re On Time, You’ll See, Or The Repair Is Free!™,” which ensures prompt and honest repair service. You won’t have to wait on exceptional and affordable repairs with our team because we’re available day or night to help.
- Communication - Open communication is key with anything, especially when it comes to having your electrical system repaired effectively. Our team will always keep you in the loop and discuss any strategy changes (if there are any). You will be informed throughout the entire process.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Two Years After Service
With our satisfaction guarantee, we promise to deliver the quality solutions you expect and deserve. We ensure that you’ll be happy with our work for up to two years following your appointment date. However, if you’re not satisfied with our service, we’ll come back to make it right at no extra cost to you.
Our team is standing by, waiting to support you 24/7 with any electrical problem you’re experiencing. You can call our emergency electricians today at (800) 906-4577 for a service quote or request an appointment at your earliest convenience.