Electrical Sub Panels
An electrical sub panel, sometimes called a service panel, is a bridge between the main service panel and various parts of the home. Keep in mind that a sub panel does not provide additional electricity to your home, it feeds from the main service panel. Your current system must have the capacity to support the sub panel. Sub panels or service panels are often used when the main panel has no space to hold circuit breakers for new circuits. Sub panels are often wired for specific needs, such as supplying power to a new workshop or addition.
Electrical Sub Panel Service & Repair
When you have a problem with your sub panel or need to change service to or from your sub panel, the licensed electricians at Mister Sparky® of Toledo will evaluate the situation and talk to you about solutions to meet your needs.
Electrical Sub Panel Installation
When a new electrical sub panel is the solution, the expert licensed electricians at Mister Sparky® of Toledo will make sure that you get the correct sub panel to handle your homes needs today and in the future.
Why Choose Mister Sparky® of Toledo
- All repairs, service, and installations are guaranteed for up to 2 years
- Same day repair and service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed, bonded, and insured technicians
- Latest technology for prevention, detection, and repair
- Fair and consistent pricing with NO hidden costs
- Financing options available for all new installations
- Trusted name with years of experience