Electrical Safety & Maintenance
Why Worry About Electrical Safety?
We know how stressful it can be to worry about your electrical system. If things are not operating properly, it can be hazardous! Luckily, the highly trained electricians at Mister Sparky are experts in the safety and maintenance of electrical systems. There are many problems that can go unnoticed in systems that are not routinely checked. These include:
- Wires overheating.
- Wire expansion and contraction.
- Loose connections in the system.
Sometimes systems have unseen problems since installation, but an annual maintenance check from Mister Sparky ensures that any problems are caught before they require time consuming and expensive repairs.
What Safety Services Do We Offer?
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors — Be the first to know when smoke and toxic gases are present in your home.
- Surge Protection — Protect your electrical system from power surge damage.
- National Electrical Code Compliance — If your wiring isn’t up to code, your home could be at risk of electrical fires.
- Home Comfort Collection — Regularly scheduled electrical inspection and maintenance ensure that your wiring and appliances are working at peak efficiency and effectiveness.
What Is NEC Code Compliance?
- Safety standard for electrical installations and repairs.
- Most widely adopted safety code in the country.
- Always evolving to match industry growth and innovation.
Why Choose Us?
Mister Sparky’s expert electricians are highly trained in every aspect of your home’s electrical system. We address your home’s electrical needs as a whole, always focusing on the small details that are often overlooked. Most of our electrical safety services can be completed on the same day, as we have a large inventory of parts on hand. Not only does this save you time and energy, it also saves you money.
You don’t have time to worry about your home’s electrical safety when Mister Sparky is on the job. Call us now at (919) 724-4088 and get peace of mind!