Electrical Panel Upgrades
Be Sure Your Fuse Box Can Meet Your Power Needs
Dealing with your circuit breaker panel or fuse box can be confusing, time consuming and sometimes dangerous. When your breakers keep tripping, you hear odd noises from the box or experience burning smells, it’s a sign of deeper issues with your electrical panel.
Mister Sparky can check your electrical panel and determine if an upgrade or replacement is needed to keep your system running efficiently, consistently and safely. We comply with only the safest practices in the industry and never compromise when it come to quality of service.
What Electrical Panel Services Do We Provide?
- Fuse Box Upgrades
- Circuit Breaker Restoration
- Circuit Breaker Replacement
What Kind of Service Do You Need?
- Because modern homes are no longer built with fuse boxes, we recommend upgrading to a code-compliant circuit breaker box, whether you have noticed problems or not.
- Replacement is recommended when your circuit breakers have consistent, sustained functional problems.
- If your circuit breakers are malfunctioning, but still salvageable, Mister Sparky can help determine possible money-saving restoration options.
- Breakers that trip frequently but show no other signs of malfunction are a sign you need to expand your electrical panel with additional breakers.
Why Choose Us?
Mister Sparky’s expert electricians are highly trained in every aspect of your home’s electrical system. We address your home’s electrical needs as a whole, focusing on the small details that are often overlooked. This is how we ensure that the electrical panel upgrades we provide will fully meet your home’s electrical usage needs.
And, thanks to our extensive inventory of on-hand parts, most of our panel repair and replacement jobs are completed on the same day, saving you time, money and stress. Call Mister Sparky to get started today!
Play It Safe &
Choose Mister Sparky
You’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Our electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!