We fill our homes with an abundance of different electrical appliances to make our lives easier, more efficient, and better overall.

Appliances like coffee makers, microwave oven, washing machines, smart TV, HVAC units etc. save our time, energy and some also provide us with comfort and entertainment. But the usage of such appliances overloads our electrical outlets that can sometimes lead to hazardous situations.

To avoid these, we require the help of professional electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC.

But it doesn’t mean that we should ditch using electrical appliances altogether. We are blessed with the modern facilities so why won’t we utilize them for our own ease. In fact, we can change the world by using these helpful electronic appliances, for example: becoming a renowned gamer by playing Xbox.

Even though there are perks of using these convenient appliances but these modern appliances can also be potentially hazardous. These electrical appliances can be frightening and threatening as they have the potential to cause an electric shock and short circuits that may start a fire at your home. Basically, each appliance, if not used and handled correctly, comes with its own dangers. Professional electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC can save you from such situations!

If you ever observe that there is something wrong with your house’s voltage, always make sure to contact a professional for electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC to save you from big problems.

By learning the potential dangers of not maintaining your electrical appliances, you can help keep yourself, your neighbors and your property secure from such deadly incidents.

Common Electrical Hazards with Home Appliances


Do you know that light fixtures and bulbs can cause short circuits and electrical shocks that may lead to a dangerous fire outburst? This usually happens when your light fixtures or bulbs are placed inside a closed space such as a closet or a small cupboard that might raise the heat level due to the lack of air circulation which results in combustion.

Water leakage into a light fixture can also lead to a life threatening electric shock or fire. This happens when water from the ceilings starts to go inside the electrical circuit. In such a situation, calling professional for electrical service in Myrtle Beach, SC must be the first thing to do.


In addition to the typical risk of electric failures by water, washing machines have another distinct safety concern. They can be a deadly magnet for children who like to climb and hide inside the machine. The majority of these events lead to minor wounds to the upper limbs, and as per a research report, less than 10% accidents associated with washing machines require hospitalization.

Moreover, broken or faulty washing machines can also be an electrical hazard especially when your washing machine gets old and requires replacement for new parts. Always check the outer area of the washing machine for a broken or burnt wire, as a single drop of water can cause a major accident in the laundry room. Call a professional for electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC if you observe anything even remotely alarming in your washing machine wiring.


Microwaves are very convenient for warming up the frozen food; some microwaves also have the option of a conventional oven. This timesaving machine can be very hazardous. If you are someone who doesn’t clean the microwaves tray regularly, you might be risking the longevity of your machine.

The food particles stuck inside your microwave tray can be burnt with the heat rays that may cause electrical shock inside your system as a reaction. Always make sure to cover your food before heating in the microwave to avoid splatter, especially liquids like tea, soups, gravy, etc.

If your microwave turns on and off in between, its wiring can catch a deadly fire so to play it safe, hire a professional for electrical services in Myrtle Beach, Sbefore anything bad happens.


For drying our clothes we can’t just rely on sunlight, instead we love using the ultimate time saving machine that is “dryer”. But a machine can’t be perfect all the time. The vents of your dryer may accumulate dirt and debris that makes it harder for the machine to dry out your clothes, this constant struggle could build-up heat inside your dryer that may trigger a fire.

If you think your dryer is taking time for drying clothes, call a professional for electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC.


To tolerate the chilly nights of winters every household in Texas use heaters. But some households leave forget to turn off their heaters. In such cases, the level of heat rises and the heater catches fire. Whereas, in other cases, the heaters don’t turn off due to a fault in the wiring.

To prevent major life threatening accidents, always call a professional for electrical service in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Schedule for Electrical Services in Myrtle Beach, SC Today

Your home is the safest place in the world, yet it can become a dangerous place to live in if you don’t keep an eye on your electrical appliances. These modern appliances can endanger your security if their maintenance got compromised. Even small problems like a tripped electric circuit, burnt circuit breaker or high voltage issues can cause electric shocks and short circuits.

Hiring a professional company like Mister Sparky® of Myrtle Beach can help save your life from any possible electrical hazards. They guarantee the best and efficient electrical services in Myrtle Beach, SC at super affordable rates.

Contact now at (843) 508-9631 to schedule your appliance repair.