Surge Protection In Myrtle Beach
What is a power surge? A power surge is a sudden spike in voltage, typically very brief, very strong, and very destructive. The average home today has thousands of dollars worth of electrical items and it only takes a split second for a power surge to destroy them. Power surges destroy items very quickly, like a lightning bolt hitting a power line, or gradually over time, when smaller surges are absorbed by your electronics slowly eating them away. Mister Sparky® of Myrtle Beach offers surge protection services that could prevent a disaster from happening inside of your home.
Power Surge Points To Know
- Half of all suges come from inside your home when large appliances turn on and off.
- Your homes average voltage is 120volts and a surgee can be 10 times stronger or more.
- The average North American home faces 5 or more surges a day – 2000 or more a year.
- Coastal SC ranks high for lightning strikes.
Properly protecting your home means going beyond the strip. Mister Sparky® of Myrtle Beach employs a two stage process to make your home Surge Secure.
- Protection at the source, Incoming power line, Incoming phone line, Incoming Cable TV line. We will also address other items on the outside of your home that could caus surges such as pool equipment, landscape lighting and A/C compressors.
- Protection at the point of use. Even a small amount of extra current can sneak by the Surge Secure, but with the proper protection points in place, you’re covered. We will identify TV’s, computers, dvrs, and other sensitive electronic equipment and place a point of use strip for protection.
Protect your home with Surge Secure, call Mister Sparky® of Myrtle Beach today at (843) 508-9631.
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
"I had an issue with my outlets which were shorted out. I was not able to reset the control panel. I called Mr. Sparky for an appointment. An electrician called me and helped me resolve the issue on ..."- George F. Read More
"Definitely a reliable company that stands behind their workmanship. Very pleased with their prompt attention to our problem."- Ron M. Read More
"Outstanding technician and great company!"- Amy J. Read More
"They were right on time, polite and very neat. Would definitely recommend them!"- Susan Read More
"We were extremely impressed by Jason on his knowledge and helpfulness in solving our very complicated electrical problem. Jason, Tyler and David did a fantastic job. Arrived at the time stated and ..."- D. Teeple Read More
"I have always had a good experience with Mister Sparky of Myrtle Beach. Appointments can be scheduled on relatively short notice, the prices are reasonable and the techs are courteous and knowledgeable."- Dave Read More