100% Satisfaction GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
Local Technicians You Can TrustAll Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
StraightForward Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
24/7 Emergency ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
Emergency Electricians in Augusta
We Make Your Home Safer
Electrical problems can lead to malfunctioning equipment, at best, and home fires, at worst. When your home is at stake, you should have an emergency electrician you can rely on. At Mister Sparky® of Augusta, we make your home safer by ensuring your electrical circuits and wiring work properly and efficiently.
If you suspect electrical problems, give us a call at (706) 607-6812 regardless of the time of day because we take calls 24/7!
No matter what your electrical needs are, we’re here to provide prompt, reliable no-nonsense service that gives you the peace of mind you deserve in your home.
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, fires caused specifically by electrical malfunctions from 2014 to 2016 resulted in “310 deaths, 850 injuries and $871 million in property loss.” Thankfully, you can prevent some of these common causes simply by knowing what signs to look for. These signs include:
- Heat or sparks around your outlets – You shouldn’t be able to detect activity in your outlets, so touching them should feel like touching a normal wall. Therefore, feeling warmth or getting shocked when touching an outlet indicates an electrical problem.
- Buzzing noises – Just like above, you shouldn’t be able to hear outlet activity; if you do, you likely need to call one of our electricians.
- Malfunctioning power – If you have an electrical problem, you’ll notice lights flickering or appliances (such as a vacuum or dishwasher) not working properly. The appliances may not work at all, or they may alternate between working and not working.
- Circuit breaker trips – When there’s a problem, circuit breakers are meant to trip to reduce the chance of a fire. When this happens, be sure to call us as soon as possible; we’ll identify the issue and fix it for you.
- Odors – If you smell a strange odor like burning around an outlet, unplug any cables connected to it and keep the outlet vacant until our electrician examines it.
All these reasons indicate an electrical problem, and not hiring a professional to investigate can result in permanent damages.
"Calvin is a hard worker and very good person. I enjoyed his company and would have him back if a need arises."
"The technician was very nice, answered all my questions and did a great job! Would have him back to do any further work I needed."- Jacklyn J. Read More
"John was super professional and personable and explained everything to me with great clarity - very satisfied!"- Christopher H. Read More
"John was very respectful and professional. He explained everything he was doing and did a great job restoring the power to my security unit."- Ronnie L. Read More
"He did excellent job and explained everything that was performed. Not to mention, answered any questions I had about other issues."- Thomas W. Read More
"Your team was very professional courteous prompt and informative. Highly recommended"- Lawrence L. Read More