Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the electrical industry? Then you could be a candidate for Mister Sparky® of San Antonio. If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team.
Opportunities for Professional Electricians and Customer Service professionals are now available across the country. A representative sampling of positions is listed below. If you see a position that you feel qualified for, please click on the application button to submit your resume. Mister Sparky is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of Mister Sparky are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Residential Service Electrician
Position Available Now!!! | San Antonio, TX | Pay Based on Experience | Hourly + Bonus | Full Time
About Mister Sparky
Mister Sparky is proud that our reputation has been shaped by our professionalism and expert workmanship. We are known across the United States as the electrical company that focuses on complete customer satisfaction. Our team of licensed, Certified Electricians understand the sense of urgency of many electrical concerns. At the same time, we don't skip steps in any part of the service. The result is electrical maintenance, repair, installations, and emergency service that produces five-star reviews. Come join our team!
Benefits for the Electrician Position
We believe in all our employees and offer the opportunity for advancement. Mister Sparky offers Electricians TOP pay in the marketplace, full-time work with no layoffs, paid weekly training, and most importantly, the opportunity to work for a growing company that puts people first.
Mister Sparky Proudly Offers:
- Company-paid health insurance for employees
- Affordable vision/dental coverage
- Dedicated managers ensuring you succeed
- Same-day material delivery to job site
- Designated helpers/apprentices
- Paid weekly training
- Paid vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Stocked company vehicle with fuel card (must have excellent driving record)
A Day in the Life of an Electrician
As our Electrician, you will be the prime liaison with all of our customers. The Electrician's daily tasks may include installing and repairing electrical systems and fixtures, installing various types of panel and services, troubleshooting outages in customer's homes, and performing routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems. The Electrician adheres to all company safety programs and policies.
To be considered, you must:
- Posses proven residential electrical experience of at least 2 years in the field
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and to climb ladders
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with customers
- Possess excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Take and pass drug test prior to and throughout employment
- Have a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record
- Cover all tattoos and remove piercings during work. No tattoos on face, hands, or neck allowed.
- Be clean cut and maintain professional image
- Be experienced in the installation of residential electrical systems as well as repairing and maintaining them
- Be skilled in diagnostics
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluently speak and understand the English language
- Be familiar with codes and installation specs
- Must have Current Texas State Residential Wireman's license or the hours to qualify for testing
- Have electrical hand tools
If you feel that you meet the qualifications and have the desire to work with the best in the business, please give us a call at (210) 899-2430. We look forward to meeting you.
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.
PATHWAY TO SUCCESS
WHAT ARE SKILLED TRADE JOBS?
A CAREER IN A YEAR
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN THE TRADES