Lancaster Generator Installation Services
Prepare for Disasters with Whole-Home Generator Installation
Winter weather in Lancaster is a seasonal cause of power outages. However, your home could experience an electrical problem for almost any reason. We don’t want you sitting in the dark waiting for our team to arrive. Allow Mister Sparky® of Lancaster to provide generator installation and replacement services for temporary relief.
Around the Clock Services
Our team is available around the clock to install a new generator or replace an old one to anticipate a potential power outage. We follow a strict process that helps us ensure your new generator is installed to the letter. Improper installation can mean a system overload or carbon monoxide leaks. Trust our committed Lancaster electricians to assist you and avoid these issues.
Professional Generator Installation in Lancaster
Typically, installing a generator requires more than just plugging into an outlet, especially if it’s designed to power your entire home. For this reason, our electricians are highly trained in generator installation and replacement. We ensure wires are connected correctly, you have the appropriate transfer switch, and it’s wired into your service panel.
We don’t recommend DIY generator installation because it can result in back feeding, electrical fires, and other hazardous outcomes. Count on our Lancaster technicians to arrive on time with the right equipment to install your generator so that you’re not left in the dark.
What Are the Benefits of a Whole-House Generator?
Power outages are extremely inconvenient when they last a few minutes, hours, or days. You can mitigate the adverse effects of electrical problems with a whole-home generator to keep your household operating as normal. Need more convincing to invest in a generator? We’ve got you covered!
- Keep frozen and refrigerated food at a safe temperature – When the power goes out, your first thought is the food in your refrigerator and freezer. Stop wishing the power would come back on to preserve perishables and let us install a new generator!
- Allow you to use the AC or heater units in extreme weather conditions – Power outages usually happen in winter due to frozen and overworked powerlines. A generator keeps your home at a comfortable temperature, so your well-being isn’t affected.
- Allow you to maintain communication by charging cell phones and using landlines – Families in the same areas experiencing power outages should be able to stay in constant communication. A generator provides you with the temporary1 electricity you need to charge and use devices to let loved ones know you’re okay.
- Allow you to work from home during long-term power outages – Electrical issues that last for hours or days can impact your work schedule (if you work remotely). Don’t let a power outage negatively affect your livelihood. Trust our electricians to install a capable generator for your exact needs.
What is the Cost of Whole-House Generators?
A heavy-duty generator for your entire home can start at $1,000 and take up to a few hours to install, resulting in labor costs averaging$150 to $300.
Before you become concerned about the generator installation price, we discuss your needs, make appropriate recommendations for your budget, and provide an estimate for your approval.
Professional Electric Service with Guaranteed Satisfaction
Your satisfaction is our priority. In fact, we promise to arrive on time (or your repair is completely free) and fix any mistakes at no extra cost to you. This level of customer service is what keeps Lancaster homeowners coming back for our exceptional solutions.
Why People Choose Mister Sparky® of Lancaster
Trusting a stranger to enter your home and accurately install a generator or perform repairs can make many people uneasy.
Fortunately, our Lancaster team is dedicated to leaving you satisfied by:
- Offering various financing options
- Following a strict code of ethics
- Hiring local emergency electricians
- Providing comprehensive service plans and warranties
These benefits aren’t exhaustive. Please check out our customer reviews to find out how we take care of you.
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
"Excellent service from Logan Altland. Explained Everything very well. Very professional. Told us why we need a new panel. And getting us new smoke detectors."- Dale M. Read More
"Logan A. did my electrical inspection today and did a great job! I had a specific question about my generator and transfer switch. He was able to troubleshoot and quickly resolve my issue!!"- Richard C. Read More
"Jason and Johneida were awesome. First, we went over what was to be done and they got right to it. We had an upgrade, some wiring, etc. that needed to be done. When they said it would take 2 days, I ..."- Linda R. Read More
"From the time I contacted Mister Sparky to have an electrical issue evaluated to completion of work I noticed immediately that the team was very customer oriented, professional and knowledgeable. ..."- Corvé Ransom Read More
"Had emergency on a Saturday night. Contacted Mister Sparky. Ryan promptly returned my call and was here to make repairs. Expertly shared the source of our issue. As a result, we hired Mister Sparky to ..."- Phil Covert Read More
"Zack came early and was very professional and courteous. He described what work needed to be done and possible further repairs to keep things safe. He was not pushy at all and listened to me as the ..."- Tricia Hauber Read More