Although we know how important our home’s electrical system is, for many of us, our electrical system tends to be out of sight and out of mind…that is, until something goes terribly wrong. And let’s face it—in today’s world of modern conveniences, living without electricity can be unimaginable.
You know your home’s electrical system is a big investment so protecting it is essential. Now, we probably know what you’re thinking: How do you go about protecting it? I already have so many responsibilities, now I have to care for something else?
But fear not! At Mister Sparky® of Largo, we take the hassle out of electrical maintenance with our exclusive Power Club™. Why invest in an electrical maintenance agreement? Learn more below.
What Is an Electrical Maintenance Agreement Program?
The easiest and most convenient way to protect your home’s electrical system is with routine electrical maintenance. However, homeowners might lack the necessary skills, experience or time to regularly maintain their electrical systems. That’s where an electrical maintenance agreement program saves the day. With a power like the Power Club™ from Mister Sparky, a trained electrician will visit your home annually and perform a comprehensive checkup and inspection to ensure your home’s electrical system is functioning efficiently and isn’t plagued by an underlying issue.
What are the Benefits of Joining the Power Club™?
- Safety: Your home should be a safe haven from the outside world, but when your electrical system isn’t maintained, you run the risk of sustaining an electrical fire. Routine maintenance ensures your electrical system is safely working.
- Increased Lifespan: When your electrical system is regularly maintained, there will be less wear and tear on your system, increasing its overall lifespan.
- Savings: When you join the Power Club™, you will receive a 10 percent discount on all of the quality services and repairs from Mister Sparky.
- Breakdown Guarantee: We’re so confident that our annual maintenance will reduce breakdowns, that if your electrical system needs a repair we will waive the fee.
- Premier Client Rewards: Power Club™ members benefit from special perks, like priority service.
Ready to Join the Power Club™?
Keeping your electrical system is tune has never been so easy with the Power Club™ from Mister Sparky. If you’d like to learn more or join the club, give us a call or fill out our form today