Ephrata Electrical Repair
Certified Electricians Providing Safe Services
Working with electrical is no small feat or relaxing matter – it can become incredibly dangerous very quickly. That’s why it’s necessary to have extensive experience, proper training, and quality tools to ensure that there are no accidental hazards created. At Mister Sparky® of Lancaster, we’re more than just professional electricians, we’re a team of caring individuals who want to help homeowners protect their families. So, whether that’s rewiring your home to meet regulations and protect from electrical fires or making sure that ceiling fan won’t fall on anyone, give us a call for help.
As you add more devices into your home, it’s of the utmost importance to update wiring circuitry so it meets the demand required.
Some of the common wiring services we provide include:
- Whole House Rewiring
- Computer Wiring
- Entertainment Center Wiring
- Circuit Breaker Installation
- Switch & Outlet Installation
Not only does proper wiring help prevent fires and electrical surges, but it also ensures your property has insurance coverage because it’s up to code.
Even if you’re suspecting something is wrong with your electrical, it’s better to be safe than sorry! We’re on standby 24/7, 365 days a year to quickly arrive onsite for emergencies.
Warning signs to be on the lookout for include:
- A Plastic Burning Smell
- A Buzzing or Humming Sound in the Breaker Box
- Repeated Trips from the Circuit Breaker
- Continuously Flickering Lights
- Outlets Emitting Smoke
- An Individual Receiving an Electric Shock
These all indicate a potential emergency, and we can help you diagnose the problem right away. Simply dial (717) 276-0625!
Whether you need repair work, new installation, or preventative maintenance, you’ve found a one-stop-shop. Our certified electricians have years of experience and are continually learning to remain up to date on the latest industry procedures.
As the core of your home’s electrical system, our professionals assist with:
- Inspecting – We’ll take a deep dive into any issues you’re having to determine the source of the problem and any viable solutions.
- Repairing – If your panel isn’t too dated or beyond repair, we’re happy to fix it up for you.
- Replacing – We’ll let you know if your current panel isn’t worth repairing; in some cases, you’ll save money on your energy bills by upgrading.
Electrical Switches & Outlets
After years of use, your outlets may not be holding plugs firmly, or they could even spark when you try to plug something in or flip a switch. To put a stop to accidental shock (or even fire), we’ll safely repair or replace your switches and outlets. Plus, we can help with ensuring you’re up to code with GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupters) in your bathrooms, kitchens, and outdoor spaces.
For electrical repair in Ephrata, give us a call at (717) 276-0625.