We Install Smoke Detectors For Optimal Fire Safety in Florida
How will you be alerted if there is a carbon monoxide buildup or fire in your Florida home? Call Mister Sparky for fast, effective smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector installation. We make sure you’re safe in an emergency.
Avoid Being a Statistic
- Sixty-five percent of home fire deaths happen in homes with no smoke detectors or working smoke alarms.
- Eighty-nine percent of all carbon monoxide poisonings take place within the home.
Properly installed detectors help reduce deaths and injuries from fires and poisonings. They give you an early warning so you can escape.
There are two kinds of smoke alarms:
- Ionization – Warn about flaming fires
- Photoelectric – Warn about smoldering fires
We recommend using both types in the home.
Surviving CO Exposure
- After only an hour of exposure from a leak, the average person may lose consciousness.
- CO poisonings often go unreported due to unclear signs, such as confusion, nausea and headache.
Smoke Detector Safety Tips
- Install smoke detectors inside and outside each bedroom and sleeping area. Install alarms on every level of the home.
- Large homes may need extra alarms.
- It is best to use interconnected alarms. When one alarm sounds, they will all sound.
- Test all alarms at least once a month.
It is important to have carbon monoxide and smoke detectors maintained at least once per year. This includes replacing the batteries, cleaning and testing the alarm. Pushing the button only ensures that it makes a noise however to ensure the sensors work you must have them tested by simulating a fire with synthetic smoke.
Call Mister Sparky at (941) 202-5688 for maintenance and installation help.