Electrical Panel Upgrades
Stay Safe with an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Out with the old and in with the new! If your electrical panel needs upgrading, ignoring it can pose a safety hazard. Putting off a replacement can also fry your electronics and appliances. Simply call on us at Mister Sparky if you have an electrical panel upgrade need. With our respectful, expert service, you’ll be left feeling satisfied with your upgrade.
Signs You Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Should you upgrade your electrical panel? Mister Sparky can help shed light on this question. If any of these signs apply to your situation, an upgrade is a very smart move:
- Fuse Box – A fuse box was designed in a world with much fewer electronics. No fuse box is safe to use in a modern home.
- Older Home – If your electrical panel is older than 20 years, it’s not much better than a fuse box.
- Warm Electrical Panel – This is a potentially dangerous sign that something is wrong.
- Burning Smell – This is an emergency!
Other signs include:
- Circuit breakers tripping frequently.
- Crackling sounds.
- Appliances not running at full capacity.
- Frequently flickering lights.
- You want to upgrade your appliances/expand your home.
- You use a lot of power strips.
Could you simply need a circuit breaker replacement? If none of the signs above seem familiar to you, it’s possible you don’t need a full upgrade yet. Our electricians can evaluate your circumstance and let you know the best course of action.
Upgrade Your Electrical Panel to Meet Every Electrical Need
An electrical panel can be easily overlooked until it starts to cause issues. Mister Sparky can eliminate all the signs you are experiencing plus make sure your panel is well-equipped to handle your electricity usage. At Mister Sparky, customer experience is very important to us. We always make sure to abide by our values of integrity, dependability, innovation, passion and reliability with every job we do.
Call us at (205) 590-5289 to experience our upfront pricing, friendly, expert staff and 100% customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn about electrical panel upgrades. We proudly serve clients throughout Birmingham, as well as Homewood, Hoover, Mountain Brook, and Pelham, Alabama.