Ceiling Fan Installation in Birmingham
Keep Cool & Save Money with Ceiling Fan Installation
It’s hot in the Birmingham, AL area! Most people rely on air conditioning units to provide most of their cool.
But a ceiling fan is still a phenomenal idea for several reasons:
- First, you can use it in conjunction with your AC to save on energy bills.
- Second, it provides air circulation to keep your home fresh.
- Third, it can increase the aesthetic appeal of the room it is in.
Our Installations Allow You to Enjoy Your Home More
There is more to a ceiling fan than meets the eye.
With a professional installation, it will serve many functions:
- Save Energy – A ceiling fan does not actually lower the temperature in the room. What it does do is allows you to feel cooler, which means you can turn your thermostat up a few degrees. Some homeowners get as much as 40% energy savings with regular use.
- Add Style – The appearance options are endless, and what you want to install is entirely up to you!
- Extra Lighting Options – A fan installation is an opportunity to add to the lighting design of a room.
- Year-Round Comfort – Fans aren’t just for hot weather! You can also use them in the cooler part of the year to circulate warm air. A counterclockwise spin will help avoid a draft.
There are many issues that an improperly installed fan can cause which might negate some or all of these benefits.
If a fan is rocking, for example, it might cause a safety hazard, and it’s not pleasing to look at. An improper installation can also cause it to be less energy efficient than you want.
Choose the Experts For Your Ceiling Fan Installation
What is the easiest way to make sure your installation goes right? By going with the professionals trusted nationwide for expert electrical work.
Mister Sparky® of Birmingham is a licensed electrical company that follows National Electric Code (NEC) and has a strong, reputable presence in the Birmingham, AL community.
Our customers prefer us for:
- 24/7 Service
- Upfront Pricing
- Prepared Service
- Fully-Stocked Trucks
- Friendly Electricians
Let’s discuss your ceiling fan installation! Call us at (205) 590-5289 or contact us online to get started. Serving Gardendale, Bessemer, Helena, Pelham, Alabaster, Trussville, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Mountain Brook, and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you install a ceiling fan in any light fixture?
From the electrical and wiring side of things, the answer is "yes". It is possible to replace an existing light fixture with a ceiling fan.
However, we'll need to ensure the existing electrical box can support the weight of a new fan. You wouldn't want the fan to fall out of the ceiling!
We can assess the condition of your existing electrical box. If needed, we can install a new electrical box that can support the weight of your fan.
GuaranteeYou’ll get an extra level of protection and peace of mind with our UWin Guarantee.
You Can Trust
All Mister Sparky techs are trained, licensed, insured, and local.
Pricing®We’ll give you options for your service so you know exactly what you’re getting.
ServicesOur electricians are here for you, no matter the time of day…or night!
"Michael was very professional and dedicated to getting the job! I am grateful to him for fixing an electrical problem at my home that would have been a nightmare if he hadn’t had the tenacity to keep ..."- Linda Y. Read More
"Mister Sparky helped us with several issues with the electricity in our older home. Michael and the others worked hard and took the time to explain what they were doing. They were very courteous and ..."- Paul Lewis Read More
"Extremely professional and personable, work was efficient and accurate… yes, I would certainly use Mr. Sparky again and recommend them to friends."- Dennis S. Read More
"Excellent knowledge of the work needed and performed it in an efficient manner."- Eva F. Read More
"Loved Tom R. His professionalism was outstanding!!"- Silvia S. Read More
"Alisa was very polite and quick to answer my questions. She understood how quickly I needed my problem with my generator fixed. Jason was there and had it fixed before noon."- Candy M. Read More