Scottsdale Emergency Electrical Repair
Emergency Electrical Services in Scottsdale, AZ
When it comes to your home, nothing is more important than ensuring your electrical work is up to date and well-maintained. At Mister Sparky® of Scottsdale, our comprehensive services help homeowners keep things safe with repair, installation, and maintenance services. And when something comes up unexpectedly, you can count on us to be there for you. With a deep understanding of electrical work and the local regulations, we’ll get things done right the first time.
Emergency Electricians Available 24/7
We understand that sometimes you can’t predict when something goes wrong. Even though there are lots of preventative measures that can be taken, emergencies can still happen. that’s why our crews are available any time of the day or night. Don’t hesitate to give us a call – we can help you determine if your situation requires an emergency dispatch crew. If so, we will you help as quickly as possible. Electrical hazards are nothing to mess around with, and we take them seriously. Our licensed and insured professionals are ready to ensure your home and family are safe.
Not all problems with electricity make it immediately clear that you should take immediate action. That’s why it’s critical to be aware of the warning signs to look for.
Signs of an Electrical Emergency
Some of the common warning signs to look for include:
- Unexplainable burning smell or smoke. Most electrical wiring has plastic insulation, and outlet covers are likely plastic as well. If you pick up an acrid smell of plastic burning, you could have a short within the wall or outlet.
- Buzzing or humming sounds in the wall or breaker box. You shouldn’t hear your breaker box making excessive noise as it runs. If you do, it’s highly likely that your circuits are overloaded, and a fire can occur.
- Spontaneous electrical fire or sparks. This could be from faulty outlets or cords, dated appliances, or problems with switches. Immediately call 911. If it’s safe, cut the power supply and only use a fire extinguisher to attempt to tamp the flames (any other technique could cause the fire to worsen).
- Loss of power or tripping circuit breaker. While a neighborhood outage is typically something to do with your electrical company, if you’re the only home on the block with power outages, you should call in a professional opinion right away.
- Fallen power lines. Be sure to stay at least 40 feet away from the power line, and do not touch anything that’s touching it. This is a situation where you should call the nearest authorities and an electric company.
Some homeowners view an emergency to be a power outage that prevents people from using appliances and electronics. In these situations, check with your neighbors to see if they have power. If it’s an isolated outage, try resetting your circuit breakers, and then give us a call right away. If it’s a neighborhood outage, call your electric company to understand what happened and when to expect power.
Why Choose Mister Sparky® of Scottsdale?
When you need a local electrician, you’ve got options. And it’s important to understand who you are trusting with your home.
Straight Forward Pricing on Emergency Repairs
We charge by the job rather than the hour, which means no overtime fees. Before work begins, you’ll have transparent pricing and solutions explained so you can make informed decisions.
Gaining trust and building strong relationships with our customers didn’t happen by chance. We offer two satisfaction guarantees that give peace of mind: Our on-time promise, and the U-Win Guarantee. If we’re late for an appointment with you, the service is free. And the U-Win Guarantee offers 100% satisfaction for your services.
Emergency Repair Service Reviews
Don’t take our word for everything – take a look at some of these recent testimonials to see what other Scottsdale homeowners say.
Emergencies are unpredictable, our team can help prevent electrical emergencies before they happen! Schedule a free consultation today.