Scottsdale Emergency Electrical Repair
Emergency Electrical Services in Scottsdale, AZ
When it comes to your home, nothing is more important than ensuring your electrical work is up to date and well-maintained. At Mister Sparky® of Scottsdale, our comprehensive services help homeowners keep things safe with repair, installation, and maintenance services.
And when something comes up unexpectedly, you can count on us to be there for you. With a deep understanding of electrical work and the local regulations, we’ll get things done right the first time.
We have a dedicated team of professional electricians who will act on any emergency, safeguarding the safety of you and your home or business. All of our services have a fixed cost, allowing you to budget effectively.
YOUR TRUSTED EMERGENCY ELECTRICIAN IN SCOTTSDALE
Is your home experiencing light flickering? Are you smelling a burning odor that may be electrical? Did you just experience an electrical fire? Whatever your emergency is at the moment, recognizing that you need prompt assistance is an excellent start.
We understand that sometimes you can’t predict when something goes wrong. Even though there are lots of preventative measures that can be taken, emergencies can still happen. that’s why we have 24/7 emergency available any time of the day or night.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call – we can help you determine if your situation requires an emergency dispatch crew. If so, we will you help as quickly as possible. Electrical hazards are nothing to mess around with, and we take them seriously. Our licensed and insured professionals are ready to ensure your home and family are safe.
Signs of an Electrical Emergency
Not all problems with electricity make it immediately clear that you should take immediate action. That’s why it’s critical to be aware of the warning signs to look for.
Some of the common warning signs to look for include:
- Unexplainable burning smell or smoke. Most electrical wiring has plastic insulation, and outlet covers are likely plastic as well. If you pick up an acrid smell of plastic burning, you could have a short within the wall or outlet.
- Buzzing or humming sounds in the wall or breaker box. You shouldn’t hear your breaker box making excessive noise as it runs. If you do, it’s highly likely that your circuits are overloaded, and a fire can occur.
- Spontaneous electrical fire or sparks. This could be from faulty outlets or cords, dated appliances, or problems with switches. Immediately call 911. If it’s safe, cut the power supply and only use a fire extinguisher to attempt to tamp the flames (any other technique could cause the fire to worsen).
- Loss of power or tripping circuit breaker. While a neighborhood outage is typically something to do with your electrical company, if you’re the only home on the block with power outages, you should call in a professional opinion right away.
- Fallen power lines. Be sure to stay at least 40 feet away from the power line, and do not touch anything that’s touching it. This is a situation where you should call the nearest authorities and an electric company.
Some homeowners view an emergency to be a power outage that prevents people from using appliances and electronics. In these situations, check with your neighbors to see if they have power. If it’s an isolated outage, try resetting your circuit breakers, and then give us a call right away. If it’s a neighborhood outage, call your electric company to understand what happened and when to expect power.
If you're dealing with electrical emergencies, request an appointment with our emergency electricians for help!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EMERGENCY ELECTRICIAN SERVICES
As a trusted electrician company known for 24-hour emergency electrician services, we strive to offer the gold standard in electrical work. Our team is highly trained to handle all kinds of common emergency issues. Over the years, we've gained experience with everything from minor electrical repairs to full-scale residential upgrades. Our top priority is always to keep you and your family safe, and we're dedicated to giving you peace of mind with the following services:
Electrical panel repairs
Storm damage repairs
Electrical component repairs
Why Choose Mister Sparky® of Scottsdale?
When you need a local electrician, you’ve got options. And it’s important to understand who you are trusting with your home.
Straight Forward Pricing on Emergency Repairs
We charge by the job rather than the hour, which means no overtime fees. Before work begins, you’ll have transparent pricing and solutions explained so you can make informed decisions.
Gaining trust and building strong relationships with our customers didn’t happen by chance. We offer two satisfaction guarantees that give peace of mind: Our on-time promise, and the U-Win Guarantee. If we’re late for an appointment with you, the service is free. And the U-Win Guarantee offers 100% satisfaction for your services.
Emergency Repair Service Reviews
Don’t take our word for everything – take a look at some of these recent testimonials to see what other Scottsdale homeowners say.
Call Your Trusted Emergency Electrician in Scottsdale
Mr. Electric serves residential and commercial customers across the US. We promise to deliver prompt, professional emergency electrical service you can count on. To receive 24/7 emergency services from your local Mr. Electric in Scottsdale, call (480) 568-1137 now or find your Mr. Electric location online.
Emergencies are unpredictable, our team can help prevent electrical emergencies before they happen! Schedule a free consultation today.