Outdoor lighting can help set your outdoor space’s ambiance. Whether it's for a late night swim or a birthday party or long-term added visibility, choosing the right outdoor lighting for your specific space can sometimes be challenging. This article is meant to help you sift through the sea of options to find which lighting works best for you.
Types of Outdoor Lighting
- Up Lights: These lights are mounted on or below ground level and are meant to focus attention upward.
- Wall Lights: Wall lights work great on patios, decks, stairways and other various locations outside. They are best used near potential tripping hazards.
- Smart Lights: Smart lights can be used and controlled via an app, giving you more control over the light setting of your outdoor area.
- Porch Lights: Porch lights can add personality to your home or backyard area. These lights give off a feeling of protection and safety.
- Stairway Lights: These lights can transform traditional concrete slabs into illuminated pieces of art. Riser lights, pathway lights and under-thread lights are just a few types.
How Can I get Outdoor lighting?
Here at Mister Sparky, we are more than happy to work with you to find the right outdoor lighting for you and see the installation process through from start to finish. We have many expert electricians who will help ensure the quality and durability of your fixtures so your outdoor lighting is shining bright when you need it most. Contact us for a quote from an expert or to set up an appointment today!