We understand the tough position many Denver residents are in during these challenging times and the impact it can have on our families and businesses in our local community. As an essential business, you can continue to rely on us for in-home electrical needs!
Our Office Is Open for Service, and We Are Still Here for You
You can rest assured that if your electrical system fails you when you need it most, we are here to safely serve you.
“The added precautions in place allow our team of electricians to safely provide service,” said Jason Shivo, Operations Manager.
Whether you need a new fan installed or a repair to your home’s electrical system, you can call us at 303-747-4279 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online.
- Turn on all lights and open any doors or entry ways that lead to the area and equipment that will need to be serviced
- Clear the area surrounding the space your Mister Sparky electrician will be working in.
- While we love your pets, we care about your safety and health more. Securing your pets in a separate room is a big help!
- Give us a social distancing thumbs up or a smile instead of a hand-shake 😊
- After your visit: reduce contact by using your phone to view estimates or invoices and sign electronically. We also accept credit card payments.
“Safely serving the clients of Mister Sparky Denver is our top priority,” stated Shivo. “As always, we are proud to serve our great city!”
Click here to learn more about our added precautions.