Service & Repair Electrician
This position performs and coordinates the installation and service of electrical products and services in a residential and light commercial setting.
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial electrical equipment and services
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, can troubleshoot electrical malfunctions, and determine the extent of necessary repairs
- Works with and understands blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft
- Identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects
- Use the Straight Forward Pricing Guide, accurately present repair or installation options, and complete safety inspections
- 3+ years of residential electrician experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background check and drug screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients about issues and provide accurate solutions
- Must have local and state licenses as needed
Apply to become a Mister Sparky electrician today by giving us a call at (800) 906-4577.