Client Care Representative
A Mister Sparky client care representative answers incoming client telephone calls and assists with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls. Reports to the Call Center Manager.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! The ideal client care representative has a courteous and pleasant demeanor, whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time if the electrician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Calls Agreement Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls
Minimum Training, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Apply to become a Mister Sparky client care representative today by giving us a call at (800) 906-4577.