An apprentice will assist lead electricians in the completion of all jobs while gathering crucial experience for their career. Apprentice electricians obtain knowledge from our experienced team, learn new problem-solving skills, and gain the hands-on experience needed.
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial electrical equipment and services
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, can troubleshoot electrical malfunctions, and determine the extent of necessary repairs
- Works with and understands blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft
- Identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects
- Use the Straight Forward Pricing Guide, accurately present repair or installation options, and complete safety inspections
- Experience required may vary by location
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background check and drug screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients about issues and provide accurate solutions
Apply to become a Mister Sparky apprentice electrician today by calling us at (800) 906-4577.