With some preventative maintenance to your electric panel, more significant expenses can be avoided by having to replace the entire panel. Below are some of the most important benefits to utilizing panel rejuvenation service.
- Extend the life of your panel by updating breakers made to today’s standards and current code requirements with properly torqued wiring connection through the whole panel.
- Utilize precise labeling, so you know which breaker performs what specific function.
- Seal all the openings so that no rodents or small animals will find a new home, leading to more significant damage and decay.
- Replace your circuit breaker as most panel manufactures recommend circuit breaker replacements anywhere from 10 to 20 years after initial installation.
- Ensure properly sized breakers are installed on circuits. Many older homes have improperly sized breakers installed due to work performed in the past by unlicensed workers.
- Newly purchased homes benefit greatly from a panel rejuvenation as new owners are unfamiliar with the panel, how the breakers are labeled, and if the breakers even trip when an issue arises. New breakers being installed assure that they are in proper working order, sized correctly, and meet current code.
Being proactive now with an estimate for electrical panel rejuvenation for your home will help save any future costly expenses that may be incurred. Please contact us today at (205) 590-5289 for more details and information!