Rising Temperatures Could Bring Higher Electricity Bills
Sarasota, FL (June 10, 2014) – Summer’s soaring temperatures often result in an increase of electricity use, whether it be to help cool your home or light the patio for summer gatherings. Because of this, many homeowners experience higher electricity bills during the summer.
Mister Sparky has been serving your area for years and wants to help you save energy this summer and beat the heat by keeping your electricity expenses from climbing.
Here is a list of energy-saving tips to consider:
- Take advantage of the longer days and utilize natural light instead of turning lights on.
- Install light-activated exterior lighting, so the lights turn off as soon as dawn approaches, whether you’re out of bed or not.
- If you’re still using incandescent light bulbs, replace them with long-lasting LED bulbs. These bulbs produce less heat.
- Television and computers may be energy efficient, but they still produce a lot of heat. Help reduce energy by turning them off when not in use.
- If you’re going on vacation, make sure all appliances are turned off and unplugged.
- Double check your fireplace damper and make sure it’s closed. If it’s open, it can pull hot air into the home instead of sucking it out.
- Using ceiling fans is a great way to help cool yourself, but don’t forget to turn them off when you leave the room.
To help beat the heat and save money this summer, Mister Sparky is offering its customers promotion throughout the month of July. Please call or visit your local Mister Sparky's website for additional details and to schedule an appointment.
About Mister Sparky
Mister Sparky was ranked by Franchise Times magazine as one of the top 500 companies in worldwide sales #368 (2013) and as part of Clockwork Home Services is listed as the #1 Franchisor by the Tampa Bay Business Journal (2013.) The company has an impeccable record for delivering fast, on-time service, accurate upfront pricing, and an overall pleasant experience for customers. We differentiate ourselves from all other electrical companies by our unique message to the marketplace: Mister Sparky® – “America’s On-Time Electrician”, We’re On Time, You’ll See, Or The Repair Is Free!™. We have trademarked “on-time” in the electrical industry and we champion it in the marketplace.
A family of home services:
Strong partnerships and a national support system.
Independently owned and operated.